Instructor-led Online Training on
Which of version of C# and ASP.NET MVC will be used?
- C# online training covers C# 7.x and
- MVC online training covers MVC version 5.x
Training requirements and rules?
- Fixed rate. No Bargaining please excuse us.
- Please don’t use WhatsApp or WhatsApp Web during an online session.
- Please don’t use Facebook during an online session.
- Please don’t keep unwanted software and web pages opened in the browser during an online session.
- Please don’t eat during an online session.
- Please try to stay away from all kinds of distractions during an online session.
- Make sure you have Visual Studio 2017 Community Edition and SQL Server 2016 Express edition installed on your PC or Laptop.
- Make sure your PC or Laptop Windows is up-to-date.
- Make sure you have a decent Microphone with headphones.
- Make sure you have a decent Interenet Connection.
- Please go through the training syllabus twice before you register for an online training session as once the training has been purchased the training syllabus won’t be changed or altered.
- For C# online training: basic computer skills and programming knowledge is optional.
Will the MVC online training have a simultaneous project work?
Yes. You will get hands-on experience in developing an application using Visual Studio 2017, MVC 5.2.3, Entity Framework 6 and others.
I am a fresher. What should I do? Register for online training or Join a Computer Institute?
As a fresher, you should learn and get coached by online trainers. Joining any one-on-one online training session with an instructor is more economical and better compared to joining any computer institute.
Online training fee details
Note: Registration is not done through whatsapp, email or phone. Please Fill the below given form to register for an online training. Fixed Rates. No Bargaining please excuse us.
Please send me a message to know my availability with fee details.
Will the faculty clarify my doubts and queries?
Yes. All doubts and queries will be cleared by the faculty.
Will I get the complete source code files?
Yes. You will get the source code files.