Frequently Asked Questions
Which of version of C# and ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core will be used?
- C# online training covers C# 7.x and
- MVC online training covers MVC version 5.x
- ASP.NET Core online training covers ASP.NET Core version 2.2.x
Training requirements and rules?
- Fixed rate. No Bargaining please excuse us.
- Please don’t use WhatsApp or WhatsApp Web during an online session.
- Please don’t use Facebook during an online session.
- Please don’t keep unwanted software and web pages opened in the browser during an online session.
- Please don’t eat during an online session.
- Please try to stay away from all kinds of distractions during an online session.
- Make sure you have Visual Studio 2017 Community Edition and SQL Server 2016 Express edition installed on your PC or Laptop.
- Make sure your PC or Laptop Windows is up-to-date.
- Make sure you have a decent Microphone with headphones.
- Make sure you have a decent Interenet Connection.
- Please go through the training syllabus twice before you register for an online training session as once the training has been purchased the training syllabus won’t be changed or altered.
- For C# online training: basic computer skills and programming knowledge is optional.
Will the MVC online training have a simultaneous project work?
Yes. You will get hands-on experience in developing an application using Visual Studio 2017, MVC 5.2.3, Entity Framework 6 and others.
I am a fresher. What should I do? Register for online training or Join a Computer Institute?
As a fresher, you should learn and get coached by online trainers. Joining any one-on-one online training session with an instructor is more economical and better compared to joining any computer institute.
Online training fee details and My Availability
Please send me a message to know my availability with fee details.
Will the faculty clarify my doubts and queries?
Yes. All doubts and queries will be cleared by the faculty.
Will I get the complete source code files?
Yes. You will get the source code files.