What is the training about?
- Learn about Git
- Learn about Git Command-Line Tool
- Learn about Msysgit & Git Extensions Software
- Learn about Git Commands
- Learn about GitHub
What things you'll be learning in this training?
- What is Git and GitHub
- Git Concepts
- File Management and Index
- Git Commands
- Initializing a Local Git Repository
- Configuring Remote Repository
- Adding files to a Repo
- Committing changes
- Pushing Changes to GitHub
- Adding a .gitignore file
- Creating a Branch
- Switching Between Branches
- Merging Branches
- Push local changes after merging
- Generating SSH Key for GitHub
- GitHub : Forks
- GitHub : Pull Requests
- GitHub : Cloning
Who should take this training?
- College Students
- Computer Science Students
- Novice Software Developers
- Anybody interested in learning Git & GitHub
Duration: 2Hours * 3Days = 6hours
Fee: Please Send me a message to know the fee
Training Mode: Online(via Skype and teamviewer)
Trainer: Abhishek Luv
Any Doubts/Questions? Please Send me a message
Note: Please send me a message to know my availability.
Note: Please don't contact me for your personal tasks like college or company projects.
Please read the Training Requirements & Rules before registering.
Note: Registration is not done through whatsapp, email or phone. Please Fill the below given form to register for an online training. Fixed Rates. No Bargaining please excuse us.