- What is Version Control?
- Installing Git and Git GUI software
- What is Repository
- Understanding What is an Index in Git
- File Management and Classification in Git
- Understanding Git Internals
- Generating SSH Key for GitHub
- Cloning/Downloading an Existing Repository
- Basic workflow of Version Control
- Ignore Files
- Inspecting Local Changes
- Staging and Committing changes
- Commit History
- Introduction to Branches
- Creating and Navigating Branches
- Merging Branches
- Creating and Dealing with Merge conflicts
- Undoing things using Git
- Stash Saving changes temporarily
- Remote Repositories
- Pulling and fetching remote changes
- Branching workflows
- Understanding Pull Requests
- Best Development Workflow with Git
Git Online Training Testimonial
Git & GitHub 90 Page Training Material
This 90 Page PDF book on Git and GitHub will give you hands-on demo on how to use Git and GitHub practically for any project.
Who is Abhishek Luv?
Online Training Fees : $110
Training Duration : 3 Days
Number of hours : 2 hours x 3 Days = 6 Hours
Type of Training : One-on-One Training for 1 Individual (Only 1 Participant)
Prerequisites : Nothing
Payment via PayPal $110 (Outside India only)
Payment via InstaMojo/Bank Transfer (India Only)
If you’re from India and interested in doing this online training then please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to know the fee details in Indian Rupees.
Any Doubts/Questions? Please Send me a message
Send me a message
Note: Please don't contact me for your personal tasks like college or company projects.