Which of version of C# and ASP.NET MVC will be used?
- C# online training covers C# 6.0 and
- MVC online training covers MVC version 5.2.3
- Visual Studio 2017 Community Edition
- SQL Server 2016 Express Edition
- Skype for voice calls
- TeamViewer for remote access
- Decent Headset with a Microphone
- For C# online training: basic knowledge of programming.
- For ASP.NET MVC online training: basic and intermediate knowledge of C# is a must.
Will the MVC online training have a simultaneous project work?
Yes. You will get hands-on experience in developing an application using Visual Studio 2017, MVC 5.2.3, Entity Framework 6 and others.
I am a fresher. What should I do? Register for online training or Join a Computer Institute?
As a fresher, you should learn and get coached by online trainers. Joining any one-on-one online training session with an instructor is more economical and better compared to joining any computer institute.
Faculty at computer institutes are not good trainers or coaches and are not passionate about teaching and guiding fresher students and newbies.
Online training duration and session duration
Note: All online trainings are conducted on weekdays only and not on weekends.
- C# online training: 10 Days (1hour 30mins Mon-Fri every day)
- ASP.NET MVC online training: 20 Days (1hour 30mins Mon-Fri every day)
Online training fee details
Please send me a message to know my availability with fee details.
Will the faculty clarify my doubts and queries?
Yes. All doubts and queries will be cleared by the faculty.
Will I get any textual materials or source code files?
Yes. You will get PDF files and source code files.