This is my first monthly review. Keeping a note of every task, I have really helped myself to stay more focused and measure my progress in a better way.
As I had mentioned in one of my previous post that I will be keeping track of every task I do and blog about it online.
Review for January 2016
- Stopped using Facebook :P
- Finished listening to an audio book “Living Health” by Tony Robbins
- Launched Orchard Beginner YouTube channel
- Completed and Uploaded 3-course modules for Orchard Beginner
- Finished reading a book called “Your Erroneous Zone” by Wayne dyer
- Integrated InstaMojo with Develop2Deploy for accepting and receiving payments
- Completed 2 courses for Develop2Deploy(Sorry the Website and Courses are still offline and underdevelopment)
- Read a 35-page book “The Opinionated Software Developer: What Twenty-Five Years of Slinging Code Has Taught Me” by Shawn Wildermuth